Tuesday, September 25, 2007

DANIEL & RACHEL'S WEDDING...


Yeah, I know... we look good.


The brothers Maloney.



The castle in Marin where the fairytale wedding took place. Pretty cool, huh.


May I introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Maloney.


Sunset at the castle. Ain't she cute?


There were about 20 kids at the reception, and they were all having a good time.


Rachel threw and fired 150 of these bowls for all of the guests to take home. They were amazing! (Martha Stewart-esque photo by Chelsea)


Andrew is showing his Frenchy discontent for the cheese selection.


The first slice.


Three little angels... eating cake.



Chelsea and I with the brother and sister tag team of Andrew and Amanda, two of Colorado's finest exports.


I swear... Kayden asked me for that beer. Chelsea stepped in when I grabbed the beer bong.


Good night.

No comments: