Monday, March 31, 2008

A NIGHT AT THE OLD CURTIS ST...

Last Thursday night at the Old Curtis St. bar was the 1 Year Anniversary show for Sleeper Horse. The line up that night included the great Scooter James, Solar Bear and Two Strikes. Scooter got the place warmed up and Sleeper Horse got the riled up. It was my first time seeing them, and they definitely did not disappoint. Mike's gravelly voice was even better in person.

I posted a video of Sleeper Horse from that night on my YouTube page. The lighting was really bad, I swear.

Aside from all the skinny jeans and Sidekicks being tapped on all night, it was a good show. I met a good dude named Lamont and we rapped about Denver, life, etc... Here are some photos from the show. Enjoy.



Now that's punk rock.



Scooter




The Sleeper Horse boys



Mike sang with this kind of intensity throughout the whole set.



Happy anniversary guys.



The end.

No comments: