Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MONDAY NIGHT AT THE MARQUIS...

Last night, I headed over to the Marquis Lounge with some friends to see Love Me Destroyer, Cobra Skulls, The Flatliners and The Loved Ones. I am a big LMD fan, and they did not disappoint. It was my first time seeing them live and Scooter was killin' it. Next up were the Cobra Skulls - this was a good time for a potty break. That's all I'm saying. Then The Flatliners hit the stage. I was pretty excited to see them because their new album "The Great Awake" is pretty darn good. These kids (literally, they are all 19 or 20) from Canada have a ton of energy and put on a great show. There is a nice hint of Op Ivy in them, too. Good stuff. And finally, The Loved Ones. I don't really know their music that much, but they put on a good set and the crowd was really into them. All in all, a good night.

I also posted 2 videos from the show on my YouTube page. Enjoy.
Love Me Destroyer - I Went to Las Vegas...
The Flatliners - Eulogy


Love Me Destroyer





The mighty Scooter James



The Flatliners

No comments: