Friday, August 17, 2007

AIN'T LOVE GRAND...







My friends Daniel and Rachel are getting married in just a few weeks. Because they are both incredibly talented artists, they decided to have some fun with the whole wedding process. Along with the help of a few friends (and some small children), we made a silent film instead of the traditional "Save the Date" card. It's the classic boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl gets kidnapped by villain, boy searches far and wide for his true love, boy saves girl. You know the story. It came out pretty damn good, even if I do say so. The only hiccup was that Daniel fell about 30 feet off a cliff at the very end of the filming. No joke. That kid is a rock star, and walked away from one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen. Check out the film here. Above are some photos I took during filming. I love my Holga camera - all plastic and only $20. No Photoshop here, that is all in-camera.


This is the postcard they sent out to everyone to tell them to watch the "Save the Date" movie online.

No comments: