Saturday, November 17, 2007

TAKE TIME TO WANDER...

I spent a couple of hours today cruising around the Bayshore district of SF. I used to spend a lot of time taking pictures on weekends in this maze of anonymous warehouses and dead-end alleys. Its a great area because you never know what you will run into out there... just keep your eyes open. More to come later. Enjoy.


Found some modern art.



Ran into the Homeless Church bus. This bus visits the various homeless camps around China Basin and tries to help some folks out.


A quiet scene.



Will Reba McIntyre stop at nothing to keep her career going?


Someone found a random piece of meat and felt the need to point it out... and I felt the need to take a picture of it.


Freak


Goonies


Oooh, somebody's in trouble.


Adapt


Alice and a cow with a giant diamond. How very urban.


Note the homemade cross hanging on the right.


I love this Nat piece. It looks a lot like Naka's work.


Something about this door and weird hubcap-looking things really grabbed my eye.


Great corner of graf.


Quake


Hey... is that Gandhi?



Yup... it's Gandhi!


I've heard a few things about that tramp, Dawn.


I have no idea what this Keith Haring reference means.


I've seen Por Vida popping up all over town. I'm a fan.




ALERT was blowin up Bayshore.


Me too...

No comments: