Wednesday, September 03, 2008

LABOR DAY (OFF)...

Labor Day was perfect. Sleep in, drink coffee, BBQ with friends in Washington Park... what more could you ask for?

Chelsea and I met up with our friends Mike and Anne (see Unconventional 08 concert) and headed over to Washington Park for a day full of beer, washers, BBQing and (most importantly) not working! We ended the night with food and more beer over at Gov's Park. Perfecto. Here are a few shots from the day. I hope y'all had a good one, too.


What the f@&%! Is Geoff smoking a cigar? Hell yeah he is... shut up.



This is Mike and Anne. They are some of the coolest kids I've ever met. And if you're a Dever local, pick up a Local Flavor Guide. Anne designs those bad boys.



Yup, that's my girl.



Anne was just... uh, well... yeah, I think it's time to go. But check out the bitchin "Proud to be American" beer coozie she's rockin.

Hopefully, more photos to come from Anne's fancy camera.

No comments: